Here are a few things you should know about the festival to make your experience the most enjoyable it can be!
- Doors open at 7PM on Friday and Saturday night. This is a NO MINORS event.
- Sampling is by token system only. Books of 20 tickets can be purchased for $10. Sample pricing is at the discretion of the vendor and will vary.
- The Beer Bacon Band Festival is committed to supporting charities in our community. We are pleased to announce that The Derek Bachman Foundation is the 2017 recipient. Honouring the memory of Derek Bachman by raising funds to assist Saskatchewan musicians expand their markets. http://www.derekbachmanfoundation.org
- Wine and liquor lovers - Don't worry we've got you covered and the show will also include some great wines and liquors.
- Parking is free and plentiful!
- Coat check is mandatory and costs $2 per coat.
- There are two ATM's on site but plan in advance as it is recommended in order to not have to wait in line you have cash on hand.
Festival goers will be have option to vote for their "Best of show" in three different categories. Patrons are able to vote by using the back page of each ticket booth and dropping it in the selected collection bucket at your favourite vendor booth.
All awards will be given out based on the tallied votes of the people!
- The Pink Chefcoat - The Prime Minister of Pork, The Baron of Bacon....
This award will go to the chef who takes it over the top for the best bacon creation!
- Beer Bacon Bands Brewers Cup
One brewing company will hoist the cup high when they win the Beer Bacon Bands Brewers Cup award.
- Best booth decor.
We have told the vendors to go crazy, take it over the top and wow the fest goers with an amazing display!
Vote and vote often and see who takes it home this year.